Yay, I won the Haiku contest!! The winning Haiku was for this tea. I felt like I should do something to celebrate, so I picked the last of the peaches from my peach tree, made an amazing peach cobbler from this recipe http://www.ovenloveblog.com/grain-free-peach-cobbler-paleo-gaps/#comment-10526, & I also made peach coconut milk ice cream.
I just had my dessert, & enjoyed a cup of the Tippy Golden Assam with it, taking photos etc for my blog, Terri’s Airy Fairie World! My blog is new, I’ve only posted twice. Last night I posted a tour of my garden, with photos of lots of yummy things. If you’d like to visit:

If all goes well, my next post will include the peach cobbler & ice cream recipes, the Haiku, & a review of Khongea Tippy Golden Assam :)

Thanks, Stacy, for the fun contest & all your wonderful teas!

Stephanie

You have a peach tree! I’m so jealous! Congrats on the haiku contest :) I’ve been buying local peaches and canning them this week. I did some jam and pie filling :D now I want to make ice cream next….sounds good!

JustJames

congratulations! nicely done… can’t wait to read your haiku. do you think you’ll put it to music?

Butiki Teas

Congrats! :)

Alysha

Congrats on the win!

tigress_al

Congrats on the contest! Your blog looks great!

Indigobloom

What was your Haiku? I’m impatient and probably won’t get to see it til next week, with my schedule :P
Congrats!!

Here’s the Haiku:
Life can be bitter
and yet bitter reveals sweet
Life is bitter sweet.

Thanks everyone!

Aw I like that. Bitter Sweet ;P
Mine was more about shamelessly promoting tea (and maybe Stacy!) haha

Comments

Stephanie

JustJames

Butiki Teas

Congrats! :)

Alysha

Congrats on the win!

tigress_al

Congrats on the contest! Your blog looks great!

Congrats!!

Here’s the Haiku:
Life can be bitter
and yet bitter reveals sweet
Life is bitter sweet.

Thanks everyone!

Aw I like that. Bitter Sweet ;P
Mine was more about shamelessly promoting tea (and maybe Stacy!) haha

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO