I went to the salt room again this morning, trying to go twice a week for awhile. 3 times a week would probably be better, but 2 is what I can fit in for now. It’s so nice to lay there for an hour, doing Reiki on myself, giving my body some healing time.

I came home, chopped up the last couple of peaches, simmered them, made myself a small batch of hazelnut flour pancakes (same as almond flour, just sub in hazelnut flour, silly!), layered the pancakes with the peaches, a small drizzle of maple syrup (I swear to you, it was only a Tbl), & made a cup of this yummy tea to go along with it. I had a nice long phone conversation with my sister, MsWhatsit, while I was cooking, wherein we discussed our various creative endeavors, & bid one another adieu to enjoy our breakfasts & get on with the creative revelry that is each of our lives!

And now, I must finish restringing a harp, practice a song for tomorrow’s wedding gig, & I probably should let Ms Theresa make a few phone calls too.

Cavocorax

Those sound really good. I think I’d be too lazy to ever make them though, but I bet they’re worth it.

Ditto what cavo said lol

Terri HarpLady

Actually, it’s pretty quick. I make 1/3 of a recipe, which is just the right amount of pancakes for me. The peaches basically just simmered on low & cooked themselves. Oh, & there was bacon!

Shelley_Lorraine

Your life sounds so pleasant all the time (of course, I’m sure you have your days . . .) but gee I with I could get down with the stress-free go-with-the-flow lifestyle. I’m an anxious mess most of the time. lol

Terri HarpLady

I have to admit, it is pretty sweet most of the time!! I’ve paid my dues, as they say in the musicians crowd, & worked really hard to get things this way, & continue to work hard occasionally. ;)
When I was younger I was depressed alot, had anxiety probs, etc, but then I read “The Miracle of Mindfulness” by Thich nhat han (mispelled, I’m sure), & a few other books along those same lines. Practicing mindfulness has really helped me to get into the moment, & if I’m in this moment, everything is awesome!
Still, some days kind of suck, cuz sometimes life is like that :)

Comments

Cavocorax

Ditto what cavo said lol

Shelley_Lorraine

Terri HarpLady

Still, some days kind of suck, cuz sometimes life is like that :)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO