Hello Steepsterites!
This was my first tea of the morning. I’ve reviewed it many times. It’s a nice bold & malty cup with a rich oaky flavor & a slight citrus edge. I really enjoy it, & it resteeps pretty nicely too.

It’s been another busy day. Tony & I had tea, then we went to our favorite breakfast place, & then to Lowe’s, where I bought a new weed eater & a new stove. The oven on my 13 year old stove hasn’t worked right for about a year now, & lately has gotten even worse. Here’s the one I bought, if you’d like to see it. They marked the price down an additional $200. It’s still a little pricey, but I cook a lot, everything from scratch, so IMO its well worth it. I always feel like I should get the best quality I can afford, & Frigidaires are made in the USA. I like to get my tea from China, but not my appliances.

CrowKettle

That’s a lovely stove! Congratulations on the new appliance, and I hope it works well for you. :)

Veronica

Ooo, that’s a pretty stove!

Terri HarpLady

I’m very excited! Hopefully it will be delivered by the end of the week. I have San Marzano tomatoes to roast & freeze! I have Sweet potatoes coming from my garden to bake & eat. So many things to bake, roast, etc, & I have hates have an oven that didn’t work right.

gmathis

Five burners…wow! I can barely handle two at once :)

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

It’s sexy, Terri.. I’m jealous..

Terri HarpLady

Chrine, now that I’ve had it for a few weeks, all I can really say is I love it!!! And it is sexy!

Comments

CrowKettle

Veronica

Ooo, that’s a pretty stove!

gmathis

Five burners…wow! I can barely handle two at once :)

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

It’s sexy, Terri.. I’m jealous..

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO