My 5 day sipdown extravaganza is over! In 5 days I managed to polish of 33 samples! Taking my numbers from 318 to 285 teas!
Now I want to drink teas that are familiar, teas that I know & love, not to say some of the sipdowns weren’t loved, cuz they were! But today & tomorrow I think I’ll treat myself to known favorites!

And this is definitely one of them. Such a pleasure to drink. Dessert for breakfast. I’ve written plenty of reviews about it, & if you’re thinking of getting some, DO IT! Do It Now! :)

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Congrats on a very successful sipdown extravaganza! :-)

Fjellrev

Wow, you’re on fire!

TeaKlutz

Argh, this tea always sounds delicious! I may have to go on a Verdant sample binge here soon…

Terri HarpLady

:D Thanks!
I might do another sipdown extravaganza starting Monday…we’ll see…LOL, I still have some small quantity things I could polish off!
TeaKlutz – do it! You’ll be glad you did!

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Congrats on a very successful sipdown extravaganza! :-)

Fjellrev

Wow, you’re on fire!

TeaKlutz

Terri HarpLady

:D Thanks!
TeaKlutz – do it! You’ll be glad you did!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO