I was gone all afternoon, playing a wedding in Ruma, IL at a church that was built in 1818 (photos on my FB). It was an hour drive each way, & I played for the wedding, followed by the cocktail hour. I put together 4 songs for this wedding:
1. Marry Me – Train
2. I won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz
3. 1000 Years – Christina Perry (I’ve played that at a couple weddings)
4. Just the Way You Are – Bruno Mars

By the time I got home it was 6:30. I wanted tea. I wanted this tea.
The natural chocolatiness of Laoshan Black, plus cacao nibs, the rich sweetness of Shui Jin Gui, the roastiness of the rice & the teas…it was the perfect end to my tea drinking day. Delicious!

JustJames

this is an excellent tea. an excellent booster after being potentially inundated by anxious to be weds and drunken newly weds, lol.

Comments

JustJames

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO