Sipdown!
Last night I put the last of this in the fridge to cold brew. Admittedly, this isn’t one of my favorites, & my new thing is taking teas that I don’t really care that much for hot & trying them out cold. So this is a smokey tea with berries. I do enjoy smokey teas sometimes, but this one really tastes like tobacco, which doesn’t totally ruin it for me, but is a little over the top. I have enjoyed trying it, but won’t plan to restock, it’s just not my thing, hot or cold.

JustJames

excellent name! tell me, was it explosive?

Terri HarpLady

Nope! It’s lapsang, gunpowder, & ‘winter berries’.

JustJames

how very appropriate… i’m sure guy fawkes would approve heartily.

Comments

JustJames

excellent name! tell me, was it explosive?

Terri HarpLady

Nope! It’s lapsang, gunpowder, & ‘winter berries’.

JustJames

how very appropriate… i’m sure guy fawkes would approve heartily.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO