This was my first cup of the day, several hours ago. I’ve reviewed it tons of times, so lets just say it is one of my most favorite teas. Of course, I have a fairly long list of most favorite teas, because unlike the Highlander, there can be more than one. So I enjoyed a cup of this in bed, then we went to breakfast at the restaurant my daughter Ari cooks at. The entire menu, which she created, centers around waffles, both sweet & savory. She has 4 waffles to choose from: buttermilk, cornbread, vegan (oat & banana), & gluten free. She cooks things into them, tops them with things, makes sandwiches out of them, etc. They also have salads, smoothies, etc. The concept is great, the food is awesome, & I’m very proud of my girl!
I came home & drank a re-steep of this tea, & now I’m sitting here with Tony watching Cardinals baseball.

JustJames

LOL, last night you were drinking ‘V is for vendetta’ and today it’s ‘highlander’. excellent.

a waffle based menu… now i’m having dirty caloric fantasies. (good thing dream calories don’t count!)

Tea Sipper

mmm.. waffles. I’d have to try everything on the menu.

Comments

JustJames

Tea Sipper

mmm.. waffles. I’d have to try everything on the menu.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO