Third sipdown of the day, thanks to NofarS for this generous sample!
I’m not a huge fan of milk oolong, although I don’t mind a cup from time to time, and it makes for a nice contrast after something bold like an Assam, & a nice segue to the more roasty oolongs that I love, or another bold black.
This one is pleasant enough. The initial sips were lightly floral & just “ok”, but near the end of the first cup, the flavors built up a little more to the taste of powdered milk & a tongue thickening sensation. The 2nd steep starts out with a stronger floral essence & vegetation, & I’m getting a bit of a perfumy sensation, but I think that’s because I oversteeped this cup.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO