This was my third & final tea of the day. It seems strange to have only drank 3 teas today, but they were all Gongfu sessions, & all 3 teas lasted & lasted & lasted!

Today the short steeps weren’t really doing this tea justice for some reason, even after 2 rinses (that I actually dumped out for once). After a few steeps, I remembered that I had planned to try this one using the xingyang parameters this time, but I didn’t do that. So maybe I’ll continue my “Master Han’s Tea Tour” tomorrow, try this again western style, & continue on sampling whatever else I have from the Jedi Master of Teas. Or maybe I’ll wake up & want to do something entirely different.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO