I’m pretty sure I’ve decided that this is my favorite black tea of all time. Of course, then I start thinking of all the other black teas that I love with all my heart, & I realize that although I am true to my man, I’ll never be monogamous when it comes to tea. There are just so many amazing teas out there!!! If I ever make a list of my top 10 most favorite (of all my favorites) tea, this one will be on it, along with 9 others, all jostling for the top.

Incidentally, this tea is on sale through the end of today at 25% off. Even though I already have a pretty good supply of it, some of the minions living in my head (led by little terri, of course) are screaming that we need to get MOAR!!!!!

Oh, I just realized this was my 1400th tasting note! :)

YAY 1400 tasting notes!!

Tamm

Wow! What a milestone! I think I got some of this as a sample. I’m super excited to try it!

Terri HarpLady

You’ll love it Tamm!

Tamm

:D Maybe today after I am done with my steepings of this sheng then! lol I need a tea time planner for “tea appointments”.

Indigobloom

happy 1400!! yay Terri! :)

ifjuly

Daaang. I meant to say earlier when you jokingly mentioned it’s on sale and I called you an enabler (hee) you did in fact motivate me to grab some (couldn’t at the time, commenting issues). Excited about it arriving! So yay to motivation/enabling. ;)

JustJames

holy moly, 1400?!! paf! tea monogamy…. what a ridiculous idea. =0P

Comments

YAY 1400 tasting notes!!

Terri HarpLady

You’ll love it Tamm!

Indigobloom

happy 1400!! yay Terri! :)

ifjuly

JustJames

holy moly, 1400?!! paf! tea monogamy…. what a ridiculous idea. =0P

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO