Today was my first lesson with one of my college students, who is here from Colorado! Turns out she likes green tea, so I steeped up some of this! We had a great time sipping, playing music, talking, & all that. It usually takes a lesson or 2 for me to really evaluate where a student is at, & so today was a nice start! While she was warming up I ran through several short steepings, combining them into a teapot to share. There was a little left after her lesson, so I put it in the frig, & it turns out that this tea is pretty refreshing cold!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO