This was my final tea of the day, from the Here’s Hoping TTB.
The first steeping was really creamy, that was the one thing that stood out to me. I didn’t take any notes, as I was teaching during this time, but the flavor was wood & sweetness, like maybe raisins. There was more to it than that, but that’s all I can think of for now. I love the box it comes in, which I noticed from the picture. This was a small sample, 5G, & although I tend to go a little heavier with my Shu puerhs, it was very nice, & a sipdown for the HHTTB!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO