Good Morning!
And what a tasty tea to wake up to!
I think maybe I’ve decided this year’s blend is just as good, & possibly better than last year’s. I enjoyed this with my first yogurt parfait in years. I got some Kefir granules recently, & I’m making milk kefir for the boys, & making Kefir from canned coconut milk for myself (because I can’t have milk). It’s awesome! If I let it culture longer it becomes yogurt. So I layered blueberries, that coconut yogurt, a spoon of fruit juice sweetened apricot jelly, & some crumbled walnuts. It was like having blueberry cheesecake for breakfast, not too sweet, but so creamy & good. And this cup of tea was perfect alongside it: robust, chocolaty, sweet, malty, yummy!

Stephanie

I love kefir!

so annoyed this ended up being sold out after i changed my mind to pick some up.

Lily Duckler

Sorry about that, Sil! We’ve had so many people jumping on these sales- it’s incredible. We will be able to reblend this one as soon as our new Wuyi arrives ( XD ) around the end of September.

haha no worries lily – Happy to hear business is booming! :)

ifjuly

I love kefir, yum! So tangy and thick.

Ali Bee's Bake Shop

sounds gooooood :)

Comments

Stephanie

I love kefir!

Lily Duckler

haha no worries lily – Happy to hear business is booming! :)

ifjuly

I love kefir, yum! So tangy and thick.

Ali Bee's Bake Shop

sounds gooooood :)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO