A Tale of 3 Yixings – Chapter…uh…6?

Today I bathed my Shu Yixing in this tea, which I haven’t drank for some time. It’s a really lovely Shu, with sweet caramel, molasses, & raisin notes. I enjoyed several cups of it for myself, & the rest went into a bowl. This tea really reminds me of Boston Brown Bread, which I used to absolutely love. I used to bake it all the time for my kids when they were young, before I had to give up all things with gluten.
Se La Vie, right?

MsWhatsit

I’m looking forward to cooler weather so I can try some similar blends for the taste adventure…Aw, who am I kidding? I just want to review a Shu tea so I can make puns about it.

Comments

MsWhatsit

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO