drank Puerh Tuo Cha by Butiki Teas

We went to breakfast with another couple this morning. My daughter Ari is the chef at the restaurant, & although she makes a special waffle for me (due to my problems with gluten, dairy, etc), I’m wiped out. I haven’t crashed this hard after a meal in a couple of years, & can barely keep my eyes open & type. I can’t stop yawning. I’ll probably have to take a nap.
So I’m drinking this puerh. This is a sample from Stacy, so I get to claim a sipdown! This is a rich, almost coffee like cup of earthiness. It’s a little on the acidic side for me, but otherwise it’s just what I need. The taste reminds me of a really dark & rustic whole grain bread, like a pumpernickel. Near the end of the sip, there is a creamy vanilla sweetness, more a mouthfeel than a taste. Time to resteep.

Butiki Teas

Ugh, sorry. I hate that feeling of exhaustion after a heavy meal. I love this one after heavy meals. I tend to drink this to degrease.

Comments

Butiki Teas

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO