If I ever meet Wang Yanxin, I’d like to give her a big hug.
Her Jin Jun Mei is wonderful. I also have a secret stash of Yanxin’s Reserve Shu, which is lovely. I think she has excellent taste in tea, & have loved every tea that she’s been connected with (Golden Fleece immediately comes to mind). OK, I admit my relationship with Yu Lu Yan Cha was a little rocky at first, but I’m over that. It’s delicious.

This tea is everything I want it to be. A rich thick mouth, sweet honey that lingers, & a little tangy pepper in the later steepings. I’ve been drinking it most of the day.

TastyBrew

I LOVE this tea.

Comments

TastyBrew

I LOVE this tea.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO