It’s bubble bath time!!!
I steeped 1 Tbls at 3 min, re-steep @ 5 min, & combined them into my porcelain lined stainless steel cup to enjoy in the bath.
I like this tea from time to time, as a bathtub luxury, with a little stevia stirred in.
And off I go! Toodle-ooh!

Bonnie

I don’t believe you! Where’s the pictures!

ifjuly

ooh that sounds lovely. i’m saving this tea for thursday, anniversary day!

Stephanie

Bubble bath jealousy! That tea sounds perfect for it though :D

Kaylee

I actually first read this as “I made a bubble bath using tea”

High Adventure

I love this one for baths too, especially with rose-scented bubbles. For when I want to pretend I am Queen.

Comments

Bonnie

I don’t believe you! Where’s the pictures!

ifjuly

ooh that sounds lovely. i’m saving this tea for thursday, anniversary day!

Stephanie

Bubble bath jealousy! That tea sounds perfect for it though :D

Kaylee

I actually first read this as “I made a bubble bath using tea”

High Adventure

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO