This was the 2nd of my bathtub teas today!
I’m not usually much of a fan of flavored greens, but I have to admit, this is pretty tasty, especially with a pinch of sweet added.
There are real freeze dried blackberries in this!

i wanna bathtub….

Terri HarpLady

What? No bathtub? You poor child!
Hey, did I send you some of this?

NO MORE TEA!

i have a bathtub…but it’s not one that is good for soaking and relaxing. That was the one amazing thing about china…giant bathtub that i used every night. Here it’s more like a half sized tub that is just there to catch the water when you take a shower…or bath a child…

(and no…you haven’t sent this one my way…)

Cavocorax

I don’t even have a bathtub at our new place! Just a shower stall! Good thing TK likes splashing in the shower! :D

Comments

i wanna bathtub….

Terri HarpLady

What? No bathtub? You poor child!
Hey, did I send you some of this?

NO MORE TEA!

(and no…you haven’t sent this one my way…)

Cavocorax

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO