I’m finally working my way through the September TOMC offerings, one tea a day, so today it is the Bilo. The brewing suggestions:
“Cover the bottom of a tempered glass tumbler with leaves. Pour 175 degree water along the edge of the glass so that it does not splash over the leaves, but slowly submerges them. Drink as soon as you can handle the hot cup. Refill with boiling water throughout the day.”

Delicious. Absolutely delicious. Sometimes I have trouble with these kinds of methods, but today it’s going very well. The tea is delightfully green, rich, hazelnutty, creamy, & yet light. I have an amazing tingling sensation running through my mouth & to all points of my being in all directions. It probably helps that I’ve been doing a lot of Reiki lately. I love when tea feels like this.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO