I am awake, but I feel as if I am still dreaming. I had a really bizarre dream & woke up groggy. Next thing you know I was journaling, & next thing you know I have an outline for my next writing project, including insights into some of the characters. NaNoWriMo starts one month from today, & I had planned to write the sequel to the novel I wrote 2 years ago (never mind the fact that that novel (also based on a bizarre dream) & the one I wrote last year (also based on an equally bizarre dream from back in my 20’s) are far from finished!).
So now it looks like I have a whole new story to tell, which has nothing to do whatsoever with any previous idea I’ve ever had. It’s crazy, it’s out there, & it emerged from the Void while I slept, to taunt me.

My first cup of the day. I read Dinosara’s review up in my room & said to myself, “I wanna cup of that.” I can’t believe it’s almost noon. I brewed & drank this tea as if dreaming, & I’m still dreaming that story in the back of my mind. I need tea & food, & probably will have to carry my journal around with me all day, jotting down more crazy outline ideas, more character notes, more scenery, etc. The creative process sometimes consumes me, & this morning I feel consumed!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO