I’m finally eating breakfast!
I stepped out the back door, dug up a sweet potato & a red onion, picked a couple of poblano chilis (this year’s poblanos are crazy hot!), & made a bowl of breakfast hash, more or less, topped with a couple strips of bacon & eggs. This will hold me for hours!
Meanwhile, I drank this tea while cooking & contemplating my new book idea & Stacy’s contests. I have an idea for a tea, but it requires a smokey base, so it probably won’t happen :/

The truth is, I’ve already won the jackpot with this Irish breakfast, which wasn’t my idea, but is a perfectly bold & delicious breakfast blend! Thanks again Stacy!

Butiki Teas

Well, I believe we could do a smokey base. I’m pretty sure I can acquire a variety of smoke flavors (ex. pine smoke, oak, cedar, etc).

Stephanie

I’m intrigued by the smokey tea idea :)

Kaylee

Barbeque flavor! Hey, if it works for chips…

Comments

Butiki Teas

Stephanie

I’m intrigued by the smokey tea idea :)

Kaylee

Barbeque flavor! Hey, if it works for chips…

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO