drank Bedtime by Yogi

Not really alot to say about this tea. I’ve been staying up way too late, & although it won’t knock me out, it doesn’t have any caffeine, so if I stay up again late tonight, at least I can’t blame it of tea!
I used 2 bags. I like licorice root, & it gave me something to sip during the block party. I like my neighbors, but don’t really know them all that well, even though I’ve lived here 12 years. Everyone is always so busy, including me. I found out this one chick who is a religious fanatic makes her own kefir & cultured veggies, just like me. I might get a kombucha starter from her. The guy across the street & a few doors down is a professional cellist, who knew? We might get together & jam. There were other revelations, and a good time was had by all!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO