This afternoon I loaded up my Harp & gear, & a go cup of this lovely lovely tea, then headed out to play my monthly tea gig at the nursing home. I consider this tea to be a special treat, a wonderful combination of toasty roastiness, chocolate, caramel, & Yum! Perfect alone, but today I added a tad of Maple syrup, cuz it’s also yummy that way!

“terriharplady has started following you…” uh…started? say what? hahaha

Terri HarpLady

LOL. If you must know, I miss you & visited your page to read your most recent posts. Somehow I accidentally hit the button so that I wasn’t following you, so I had to hit it again, & now I’m following you again! :D

i miss me too. sometimes i remember me and i get a little sad.

Fjellrev

Sorry to jump in since it wasn’t directed at me, but I’ve nearly unfollowed people HOW many times already. There’s something about that huge green button that makes you want to subconsciously press it. It feels like it should take you somewhere else, like back to everyone’s tasting notes or something. Glad I’m not the only one experiencing that!

Terri HarpLady

Also, for awhile the green wasn’t working right. I like to go read a person posting notes sometimes, rather than scroll through the whole group, & it would say I wasn’t following that person, so I’d be hitting the button over & over with no results.

Luckily that appears to be fixed

Comments

“terriharplady has started following you…” uh…started? say what? hahaha

Terri HarpLady

i miss me too. sometimes i remember me and i get a little sad.

Fjellrev

Luckily that appears to be fixed

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO