“What a lovely way to start my day! Thank you for bringing me a cup of this, little terri” Ms Theresa said, in an unually good mood.

Little terri just smiled. And sipped. She knows a good thing.

gmathis

Glad to see the two of you getting along so nicely ;)

Terri HarpLady

Little terri is just trying to butter her up, lol. We saw an olive tree (yes, the kind the grows real olives that you can cure & eat), & it’s an adorable dwarf that will be perfect with the dwarf kumquat, meyer lemon, & key lime trees that we already have in our collection. Hopefully I can fit it into my sunroom, because after basking in the glory of summer, they all come in for the winter, & it is starting to get a little crowded back there. I also want a ‘tea’ tree, because wouldn’t it be fun to grow your own real tea? I already have a bunch of tisanes in the yard, why not a little tea tree too? I love my little dwarf trees! I ate the last ripe kumquat yesterday, but there will be a bunch of them ripening right around the holidaze, along with the lemons. I have TOO many key limes, I need to start using them more often because that tree blooms like crazy (& has terrible thorns). So, yeah, we’re buttering her up so we can buy that olive tree.

Comments

gmathis

Glad to see the two of you getting along so nicely ;)

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO