I’m feeling like a grumpus. In part, it’s due to lack of self-care. I haven’t been getting enough sleep, haven’t been spending enough quality time alone doing yoga, reiki, & such, & have been on a potato eating binge so my feet hurt (yes, it’s documented, more than once now…dammit).
I also have a bit of a resentment going, which I need to resolve by sending Reiki to the person in question. “Just for today, there is no anger.”
And I need to relax & enjoy more tea. Starting with this one, introduced to me by Sil. Thank you, tea sister, thank you.

I miss you!

Terri HarpLady

I know, I miss you too! I hope you had a good weekend! We need to set a ‘date’ to visit on FB, cuz we haven’t talked for awhile. :)

Comments

I miss you!

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO