Now that the weather is cooling down, the boys are drinking more tea again, reminiscing about our past Adagio fandom orders, & all that. Drew has all of his classes on Mon, Wed, & Fri. Leif’s classes are on Tues & Thurs. Everyone has been fending for themselves for breakfasts lately (we have a rule in my house, which I call, “Find it, Kill it, Cook it, & Eat it”. Of course, nobody in this house is killing anything, but we have had that rule for a long time, & all of my kids know how to fix food because of it). Leif is on ‘Fall Break’ from his college, so the 3 of us had a nice breakfast together, which included a huge sweet potato that I dug up yesterday! Leif selected this tea & brewed a big pot, which we all enjoyed. It’s a light tasting cup, with a very bright, tart, & fruity flavor. I still haven’t tried it iced, but I bet it would be tasty that way.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO