Tony & I are leaving town for the weekend! WooHoo!
We’re headed off to the Original Springs Hotel, which is less than an hour from home. It’s an old Victorian hotel & mineral water spa, with an indoor pool, a pool table, a pretty nice restaurant, & you can get a mineral bath & massage. This was the first place we ever went away together, about 13 or so years ago. We don’t go every year, but it’s so nice to just get away for a few days.
We’re bringing my electric kettle, real cups & strainers, a selection of teas, our pool cues, swimsuits, snacks (cuz we’ll be watching Game 3 of the World Series on Saturday night, followed by Edward Norton on SNL), my Yoga mat, PJs, & a few clothes. R & R, Baby!

He’s picking me up at one, and of course, I have a ton of stuff to do before he gets here, LOL. First up, drink a pot of this tasty blend & send an email announcement to the St. Louis Harp Society (yeah, I’m still president). Onward through the fog….

caile

Enjoy your getaway! Sounds like it will be a lovely weekend!

Butiki Teas

Sounds amazing! :)

I’ll miss you! Have an amazing time!

ifjuly

That sounds so lovely. Those short, easygoing, nostalgia-laced trips focused on rejuvenation are my favorite kind, especially this time of year.

TeaBrat

Oh, that looks like fun!

Terri HarpLady

Sil, are you back home yet?
Thanks everyone! It’s been a really nice afternoon! Tomorrow we get our massaged…I’m really looking forward to that!

I’ll be home tonight Terri! Looking forward to sleeping in on Sunday and being back to my full tea stash lol

Comments

caile

Enjoy your getaway! Sounds like it will be a lovely weekend!

Butiki Teas

Sounds amazing! :)

I’ll miss you! Have an amazing time!

ifjuly

TeaBrat

Oh, that looks like fun!

Terri HarpLady

Sil, are you back home yet?

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO