I drank a little of this during the late afternoon, while teaching. I was trying to get myself to drink something other than black, & although I’ve enjoyed this tea before, admittedly, it left me feeling unsatisfied. I’ve been feeling a little ambivalent about a lot of things lately. Much too much going on, not enough time to collect myself. And so my ‘fancy’ teas are sitting on the shelf, looking dejected, while I go straight for the comfort teas: rich bold blacks!
There is nothing wrong with this tea. On another day I would have reveled in it’s fairy-like qualities. I just couldn’t figure out what I wanted, & I hadn’t had this one for awhile. I should have gone with a Shu instead.

Bonnie

Black Tea and puerh, occasionally drifting to a chai…then back to black. I could hold this pattern and be satisfied.

Comments

Bonnie

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO