I’ve been packing up the BBBBox for Sil & Tasty Brew, with a couple of black teas & a sweet little trick or treat surprise (never mind that they won’t get it for awhile, lol).

I’ve also packed up my latest collection of samples for You, Sil!
And because of that, I get to count the following Sipdowns:
Coconut Milky Oolong – The Tea Spot
Smokejumper Ginger – The Tea Spot
Qu Hao Silk – The Tea Spot
Russian Caravan – The Tea Spot
Blackberry Custard – Trail Lodge Teas
I was gonna send the last of the Trail Lodge Caramel Oolong, but one of the boys drank it!

stupid box never making it in the mail grumble

Terri HarpLady

I know, but thus is life. I also still haven’t received my Yunnan Sourcing order from a month ago…yet…

Comments

stupid box never making it in the mail grumble

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO