Sipdown! 203 teas left in my collection.
This is the autumn harvest 2012. Although it is a year old, it is still every bit as delicious as it was last year. Green bean, pumpkin, creamy oatmeal. I served this to my student that enjoys green teas, & drank a few cups myself.

I need to drink more green tea, in part to polish off the 2012 greens. I still have some of Verdant’s Bilochun & the Laoshan Dragonwell. I also have all of their spring & summer greens from this year, just waiting to be enjoyed. I actually really enjoy green tea. It’s just not my favorite anymore. Next on my agenda for today: a massage…yeah baby!
I need to be kneaded!

Stephanie

Massage! Jealous! :)

Terri HarpLady

Harp players just need to be massaged on a regular basis. There is no getting around it. Now I just want to take a hot bubble bath & go to bed. But that won’t be happening, cuz I’m rehearsing beatles music with my trio tonight.

Comments

Stephanie

Massage! Jealous! :)

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO