I drank several short steeps of this while I was practicing this afternoon, in sets of 3: 1 in the cup, 2 in the pitcher. The first round looked like this:
5G + 4oz adorable blue lotus porcelain teapot (rinse) X 5/10/15 seconds.
These cups were lovely, light chocolate a sweet caramel.
2nd round 30/45/60 seconds. Also a tasty treat, with building flavor
The 3rd round was just meh for me… that is when the gravely gut starts, so onward to another tea.

This is still my least favorite of verdant’s black tea offerings. Maybe I just haven’t found the right steeping parameters…sigh…

Bonnie

I really like this with lots of leaf, 3minutes western style and cream and sugar. DESSERT! (I use can milk cuz I live alone, don’t drink whole milk, and I don’t like weak milk or grey tea.)

Comments

Bonnie

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO