I’ve been playing around with the steepster iphone app, & I just have to say, I love it! Jason, you are one awesome dude! It’s very user friendly, & the only thing it doesn’t have is the discussions groups, but that’s fine with me, as I don’t frequent them as much, & I can save that for when I’m using my laptop.

This was my first tea of the day when I woke up a few hours ago. It’s a very gentle cup, sweet & creamy & although I like it, I always wish it was stronger. I’ve tried adding more tea, but it never seems to get any bolder. So it’s probably just me, LOL. I guess if I want a bold tea, I should go with something else, right?

Anyway, after the first cup we went to breakfast, where I was forced to drink lame swill masquerading as tea. It was really nice to come home & make a re-steep of this one, & it really is a lovely tea. I’m just a grumpus today.

Ysaurella

raaaaaa I have a blackberry ! cannot have a steepster app, I’m jealous !But at least I have this tea and as you I really enjoy it Terri

Bonnie

Me too. Kindle…Oh well.

Kaylee

Android :( Maybe if the iPhone app does well, they’ll expand to other platforms. That happens a lot with games.

Comments

Ysaurella

Bonnie

Me too. Kindle…Oh well.

Kaylee

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO