Why, oh why, didn’t I buy a cake of this when I could? It doesn’t make sense, it’s so delicious. Of all the Shu puers I’ve had, I’m pretty sure my most favorite ones were all from the Xingyang workshop.
This one has such a wonderful creamy texture, & the flavor is sweet. Today I’m getting vanilla custard layered with bananas & a sprinkle of cinnamon. It’s subtle, but it’s there. Such a lovely treat.
5G in Yixing (rinse) X 5sec/10/15/30/45/1min…

In the later steeps there is a light woody incense, & the sweetness & creamy texture linger.

TheTeaFairy

Yummmm :-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Yummmm :-)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO