Just a quick note to log the other teas I drank. I posted them with the app, but received a notice that they didn’t post. I don’t remember the exactly what the note said, but here’s what I drank today (cuz I’m tired, & just too lazy to pull up separate pages on each one):

At the first gig from 7:30 – 9am I had Black Gold (which successfully posted) & Black Beauty (yum). Both from Mandala. I also drank a cup of Elderberry before I left the house, because I was feeling a little bit like I might be getting sick, & since I’m pretty behind on sleep, I figured it might be a good idea. I need to stop by Cheryl’s herbs & get some more.

In between gigs I stopped by the house for 15 minutes to refill my travel mugs & take a few bites of something (I can’t even remember what I ate!)
At the 2nd gig, from 11:15 – 1:15, I drank Irish Breakfast (Butiki) & Teavivre’s Superfine fragrant Keemun.

When I got home I had Hattialli Golden Lion.
I wish I would be giving more details on all of these teas, but lets just say I thoroughly enjoyed them all.