Yes, I just drank this the other day, but I’m drinking it again, so there!
This is another tasty assam from Stacy, more refined in my opinion that the tippy golden, although really I’m not great for comparing teas. The tippy golden is much more rustic & manly, perfect for fantasies that include Collin Farrell sitting across the table, saying things like, “Will you be sharing that pot of tea then, luv, or keepin’ it all for yourself?” ;)
This one is sweeter & not quite so bold, but still delicious.

I’m hoping my teas get here by friday next week with all the holidays

Terri HarpLady

I hear you! All of my orders have come except the cyber monday Verdant order. According to the USPS tracking page, it arrived across town at the postal sorting place & was sent from there to my PO last weds. I’ve checked with my PO every day since, & they still haven’t seen it…among other things, that box has sichuan caravan in it!!! Must have!!

Comments

I’m hoping my teas get here by friday next week with all the holidays

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO