I’m savoring a cup of this maltiness, while I watch another episode of supernatural. Then I have to leap into action!

oddree

Yay, SPN! I haven’t watched the Christmas episode yet this year.

Terri HarpLady

Oh, is there a xmas episode? LOL, I only started watching this week. We’re still in the first season!

Tea Sipper

Ah! I just thought of the Christmas episode today… well, the Krampus episode (not sure if there were other Christmas episodes) and mainly because I only saw it a few months ago. It was just too precious because Dean had been wearing the necklace his brother gave him since the series started, even though he knew it was for his Dad who didn’t show up. I love shows with detail like that! ANYWAY.

Cavocorax

Awwww. <3 I just saw that episode where Sam gave him the necklace just a few days ago! :o

Terri HarpLady

uhhh….I don’t think I’ve seen that episode yet!

Tea Sipper

Nope, you’re early! I hope I haven’t spoiled anything!

Comments

oddree

Yay, SPN! I haven’t watched the Christmas episode yet this year.

Cavocorax

Terri HarpLady

uhhh….I don’t think I’ve seen that episode yet!

Tea Sipper

Nope, you’re early! I hope I haven’t spoiled anything!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO