My A&D order arrived yesterday. I restocked Tiger, Double Knit, & Caravan, & of course I had to get some of this as well.
Gotta try ALL the teas!
So, although I’m still a super taster for bitterness (not as bad as yesterday at least), I enjoyed this cup. It’s very bright, as in the shrill-ness of a flute, or possibly a piccolo, but it isn’t all high end. There is a deep substance to it as well, & although I can tell you without a doubt that this would not be a good before-breakfast-tea for me, it IS a good afternoon pick-me-up type tea.
Damn Fine Tea
I love saying that :D

want want want want yayayayayayaya

Lala

Now I can’t wait for mine to come.

Sounds interesting!

Sil: in your next box, lol

Terri HarpLady

I guess I should send a sample for Cavo too?

Ooooh – if you don’t mind? :O
If you see anything you’d like me to send you, just lemme know.

Terri HarpLady

Nice to know I’m not the only one awake! It’s 2am in St. Louis :)

Comments

want want want want yayayayayayaya

Lala

Now I can’t wait for mine to come.

Sounds interesting!

Sil: in your next box, lol

Terri HarpLady

I guess I should send a sample for Cavo too?

Ooooh – if you don’t mind? :O
If you see anything you’d like me to send you, just lemme know.

Terri HarpLady

Nice to know I’m not the only one awake! It’s 2am in St. Louis :)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO