This morning my 3 adult live-at-home kids & I fixed a nice breakfast to share. We don’t really celebrate xmas in the traditional sense, but it’s nice to have a family brekkie. On New Year’s Day we’ll have our family celebration to ring in the new year, with my other daughter, Tony & his daughter, my grandkids, etc. Lots of food, a few presents (although we keep that pretty minimal), & lots of laughter, cuz that’s what we’re all about here! There will be the annual family photo by the stairs, which will show up on FB, & a good time will be had by all.

I’m glad to have this robust assam back in my collection. I’m also glad the bitter taste is out of my mouth, because although I don’t mind a little bitterness (to remind me of how sweet life really is), I hate it when everything tastes that way.

TheTeaFairy

Your new year plans really sound wonderful, family is everything…enjoy!

Terri HarpLady

Thanks! I’m really grateful that all 4 of my children (aged 30,27,24,& 21) live here in St. Louis, along with my 3 grandkids. Three of my kids live with me, the other one lives a block away. We all have a great time together.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Your new year plans really sound wonderful, family is everything…enjoy!

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO