I’m logging in from my new & improved office cubicle. Previously my office was on the 2nd floor, & at first I loved it, but for the last several months it’s been a wreck, & I just couldn’t seem to get into spending any time in there. Add the convenience of my laptop, & this poor desktop mac, which really is an awesome computer, has been neglected. So now it is on the ground floor, & I’ve created a cubicle that gives me a certain level of privacy, access to all of my teas & hot water, plants, my fairy figurines, etc. It’s far from being completely unpacked & organized, but my desk, computer, printer, etc are here. I’m gonna give myself a day or 2 off, well deserved, & then start the unpacking and organizing part.

As for the tea, I’m drinking a pot of this while I sit here & enjoy my new space. I don’t always go for this sort of thing, but now that I have my tastebuds back, I’m rather enjoying it! A lively cup of holidaze cheer, heavy on the cinnamon.

gmathis

Organizing is a little like childbirth—many moans and groans during the process, but it feels soooo good when you’re through!

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, though it may take awhile to finish the project…

TheTeaFairy

Your new space seems cozy and awesome!

Terri HarpLady

Once I finish up I’ll post pics on my FB, including my tea cupboards…finally!