drank Lady Devotea by The Devotea

I’ve said in the past that I’m not a big fan of bergamot in my tea, & even less of a fan of lavender (except in my garden, pillow, & bubble bath). Occasionally there are exceptions, & this might be one of them. I steeped a cup for Tony, since he adores these kinds of teas. He loves it! :)
I took a few sips, & admittedly, it is very nicely done! Although it’s not something I’d drink regularly myself, I have to admit that an occasional sip from Tony’s cup might be nice from time to time. The bergamot takes a real back seat here, with the orange being upfront & juicy. The lavender was included, but very judiciously, so that (I can’t believe I’m saying this Sil) it enhances the orange just right.
Tony & I both agree that the base is a little weak, but perhaps I undertea-ed it a little.
Then again, she is a lady.
Of course, some people would say I’m a lady too, but I’m probably not as refined as she was. ;)

this is me…looking at your funny…. with disbelief.

Comments

this is me…looking at your funny…. with disbelief.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO