One of my daughter’s friends showed up this morning to pick up my grandson to keep him for the day while my daughter is at work. Ari was already gone, & Ky was still asleep, so we had tea. Turns out Ari’s friend is a tea lover! Yay! Her son went up to wake up Ky, & we sipped on this Assam while the boys had some breakfast, & off they went. I sent a care package of tea samples with her, basically samples of all of the A & D teas. I told her when those were gone, come back & I’ll give her samples of another brand. I love sharing tea!

Indigobloom

woohoo another recruit! :P

Terri HarpLady

Yup! Addicts are us!

Comments

Indigobloom

woohoo another recruit! :P

Terri HarpLady

Yup! Addicts are us!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO