drank Lychee Oolong by Butiki Teas

I’ve been putting off sampling this one for awhile, I guess because some part of me didn’t really think it would taste like lychee. I was wrong. I was SO wrong. Not only is the taste & aroma true, it matches the floral oolong so beautifully that I will have to add this one to my collection at some point. For now, it’s a lovely spring like cup, bringing to mind the narcissus & daffodils that will bloom in my yard in a couple of months. Time to resteep & sit in my sunroom, because in spite of the snowy outside, the sun is shining & it’s really nice back there. A sunny tea, a sunny day, surrounded by my little fruit trees & other plants.
Yes, there is a Heaven…

Stephanie

LOVE this tea :)

TheTeaFairy

ahhh, lovely afternoon…I felt the same about this tea, I was somewhat expecting not to like it. The best part is the lychee remains through all the subsequent steeps. It is spring in a cup!

JustJames

staple for me

Terri HarpLady

It really was VERY re-steepable, with the lychee flavor lingering into all the steepings. I drank the first cup plain, & added a pinch of sweet to the subsequent cups, Yum!

Comments

Stephanie

LOVE this tea :)

TheTeaFairy

JustJames

staple for me

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO