I’ve got a couple of swap boxes to pack up today, & I want to thank the people I agreed to swap with for their patience. December was such a crazy busy month, in a good way, but still very exhausting, & then I kind of hid out at Tony’s for a week or so. So I feel like I’m just finally getting my feet back on the ground, & I’ll have to take off running soon because I have my big annual Birthday Gala performance in a couple of weeks, & all I’ve played for the last month or so has been HoliDaze music. Gotta pull out my lead sheets & brush up on my Jazz, start warming up my vocal chords too, update my website, & promote the event so people will come! If you build it, they will come! :)

This is the ‘Pearl’ tea that proved to me that all pearl teas are not the same. This one features a sweet fruity richness, along with a little malt & a dark chocolate finish. I’ve enjoyed this tea, & have enough for one more cup, which I might send to a friend, still not sure who, & then it will be a sipdown. I’m sorry to see this company go.

Shelley_Lorraine

Oh no! I didn’t know they were closing. I would have bought some of their teas last month if I had known. :(

Terri HarpLady

Did you get a chance to try this one Shelley?

Shelley_Lorraine

yes, I did. It wasn’t my thing, but thanks for asking! My father liked this one though. He doesn’t keep good track of teas he likes, so hopefully he won’t miss it :p

Comments

Shelley_Lorraine

Terri HarpLady

Did you get a chance to try this one Shelley?

Shelley_Lorraine

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO