Although I’m not a big fan of flavored teas, I do tea blend that include *real*ingredients. Of course, when you’re using real things, as opposed to artificial or (supposedly) natural flavors, it’s harder to get a depth of taste. That’s why I admire Verdant’s blend efforts. I don’t always enjoy their blends.the Earl of Anxi was IMHO awful. It started out nice enough, but the frankincense made me sick to my stomach. I did like the idea of it though, & most people loved it. On the other hand, Sichuan Caravan & Laoshan black chocolate genmaicha are wonderful! I love verdants commitment to keeping it real, & their creativity in doing so.
And I love this tea! It’s especially nice with a pinch of sweet, & I’m having a creamy cup of spicy orange cake with vanilla frosting, something I could never actually eat without suffering consequences for days. Proof that you can have your cake & drink it too?

caile

I love this blend too!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

This is my favorite of their blends!

boychik

For some reason i didnt like it. it was kind of bitter, not spicy. i added some maple syrup, even milk(normally i dont add anything). It didnt improve. maybe its my batch

Terri HarpLady

I don’t always like orange in my tea, in fact most of the time I don’t, but this one is working for me, at least today! I used 1.5 Tb, actually did the quick rinse they suggested, & steeped 2 min/5min/7min.

Comments

caile

I love this blend too!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

This is my favorite of their blends!

boychik

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO