Also having a mini-cup (4oz) of this one, just to get a little more of a taste before I put it in Sil’s box. This may be my favorite English Breakfast out there! It’s really very good! The essence of the individual teas each make their presence known, but they also really balance the cup out nicely. I’ll probably have to add a little of this to my shopping cart for when I’m in the mood for a classic blend.

Oooooooh

Robert Godden

I’m as excited as Sil is. Perhaps.

Haha doubt. It lol

Robert Godden

I am imagining the tea on its way to Sil. Perhaps around the neck of a St. Bernard, bounding across the snowy hills.

haha that would be aaammaaaazing!

Terri HarpLady

Nice imagery, Robert!

TeaBrat

It is so good!

Comments

Oooooooh

Robert Godden

I’m as excited as Sil is. Perhaps.

Haha doubt. It lol

Robert Godden

haha that would be aaammaaaazing!

Terri HarpLady

Nice imagery, Robert!

TeaBrat

It is so good!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO