Yes, I’m drinking this again today. Tony recently got an order of Rock sugar from Teavana’s internet sight (he won’t go into the store anymore), & included 4 oz of this for me. So you could say it is my resident tea at his house for awhile. It’s not a bad tea to start the morning with, as it doesn’t irritate my tummy. The chocolate quality is more in the fragrance & mouthfeel than in the taste, with a lingering thickness. I used to really love this tea. Now it’s just ok, & overpriced, but drinkable.

what a nice gesture from him :)

Terri HarpLady

Yup, he is wonderful, what can I say? Truly the man of my dreams! :)

Have fun in Chicago! :)

Comments

what a nice gesture from him :)

Terri HarpLady

Yup, he is wonderful, what can I say? Truly the man of my dreams! :)

Have fun in Chicago! :)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO