When Stacy made this blend, I felt that she really knew me, LOL.
This is the blend I wanted for the base of my custom blend. Then it sold out! And one of it’s components, the Hattialli Golden Lion, also sold out! Panic!! So today I’m drinking this one & it’s replacement, Malty Irish Breakfast side by side, just for fun, really.

I love the Khongea Golden Tippy Assam, which adds a rich bass-note & depth, & the Hattialli, which in mind is more of a smooth gentle middle, filling in the spaces, & I have some of both in my cupboard, because they are also nice alone. I don’t have any of the ceylon in my cupboard, as I’m not really much of a ceylon fan by itself, but it does brighten up the blend, giving it a lively finish.

The leaves on this one are slightly tippy-er than the newer version, but otherwise they look about the same, & really, both cups are pretty similar. (to be continued)

NofarS

Good Ceylon makes tea blends SPARKLE :)
Glad that you found a worthy replacement to your old favorite. There is nothing more crushing than to have your favorite be discontinued sob

Terri HarpLady

I agree!! That’s why I hoard them while I can ;)

Comments

NofarS

Good Ceylon makes tea blends SPARKLE :)

Terri HarpLady

I agree!! That’s why I hoard them while I can ;)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO