The third offering from the March TOMC, & what an amazing contrast to the other 2, but then, we knew that, right?

I’ve enjoyed all the teas I’ve had from the Xingyang workshop, & this one is no exception, although my favorite was the golden leaf ‘98, which I’m hoarding. I really need some people in St. Louis to get into this kind of tea drinking, so that I’ll have somebody to share awesome teas with, as in actually hooking up & drinking amazing teas together…it would be so much fun…sigh…

So after the intensity of the other 2 teas, this one was a welcome sweet & mellow dessert. Caramel, sandalwood, & a rich thick mouth make this a lovely tea to end my long afternoon of short steepings.

To be honest, I drank way too much tea this afternoon, & on a normal day I’d just go with one tea at a time, but in the spirit of the TOMC experiments, it was a fun afternoon!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO