drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Yes, I’m drinking this again! It’s my birthday, so I can drink anything I want! Of course, I can drink anything I want any day of the year, but this seemed like a perfect start today, & it was.

And Dag, after giving it some thought, this is from the spring harvest

Happy birthday stinker hugs

Lee

Happy Birthday!!

Rosehips

Happy Birthday! May it be a lovely day.

boychik

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day! i hope your trees are still blooming for you

TheTeaFairy

Dear Terri, for you’re birthday, I am offering you a performance. I have re-written the famous song “it’s my party” just for you. Here it goes: «It’s myyyy birthday, I can drink what I waaant to…drink what I waaant to….drink what I waaant to…..Laaa-o-shan Black, you’re my favourite to-daaay!!!»
Thank you, thank you very much… ( good thing Steepster is not in 3D sound just yet, lol!)

Courtney

Cavocorax

Happy birthday! :D Only the best teas for you today!

VariaTEA

What a great way to celebrate your birthday! Congratulations :-D

__Morgana__

Terri HarpLady

Thanks everyone!!!
Tea Fairy, I feel really special, thanks for sharing your talents!
;)

CharlotteZero

Stephanie

Woohoo! Happy birthday! :)

Tea Sipper

Comments

Happy birthday stinker hugs

Lee

Happy Birthday!!

Rosehips

Happy Birthday! May it be a lovely day.

boychik

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day! i hope your trees are still blooming for you

TheTeaFairy

Courtney

Cavocorax

Happy birthday! :D Only the best teas for you today!

VariaTEA

What a great way to celebrate your birthday! Congratulations :-D

__Morgana__

Terri HarpLady

Thanks everyone!!!
Tea Fairy, I feel really special, thanks for sharing your talents!
;)

CharlotteZero

Stephanie

Woohoo! Happy birthday! :)

Tea Sipper

Happy Birthday!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO