I really enjoyed drinking this, but don’t really have much in the way of comments at this time, as I was teaching while I sipped it & didn’t take any notes. Gratefully, I have enough to try it several more times, & hopefully I’ll have more to say next time!

cryptickoi

I’m looking forward to trying that tea..

Ysaurella

would you recommend it as a nice Oolong

Ysaurella – it’s a fruitier sort of oolong if i remember right…not green, not roasty…

Terri HarpLady

yeah, as an oolong it is very different from the ones I’m used to. So I wouldn’t consider it characteristic of oolongs.
I would recommend it as a nice tea :)

Ysaurella, if you’re interested in trying out some oolongs, I can put together a nice varied box for you, if you like.

Amariel

Hmmm, the Kenyan teas seem to be gaining popularity. I should consider trying some. I wonder if Stacy has thought of putting together a Kenyan tea sampler (assuming she has not and I haven’t missed anything).

Comments

cryptickoi

I’m looking forward to trying that tea..

Ysaurella

would you recommend it as a nice Oolong

Terri HarpLady

I would recommend it as a nice tea :)

Amariel

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO